So I basically fell in love with this new Too Faced palette. It's colors were literally calling me. I'm a sucker for some shades on the taupey side. And fellow beauty lovers if you are too, this palette may be for you.. The formulation in the shadows seem to be better than the other Too Faced shadows I own. They are buttery, pigmented and NO fall out with those sparkly colors.
So I'm attaching some pictures but I'm pretty sure that I can't move them and have my say about them in order of how I choose. So ill just mention stuff about them here.
1) the gorgeous palette itself!
2) In the buff, Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous
3) Satin Sheets, Sugar Walls, Garter Belt
4) Birthday Suit, Lap Dance, French Tickler (HOLY PIGMENTED)
5) the 100 point perks are kinda amazing right now :)